|1. How did the band get started? How did you meet
and how long have you been together?
Evan Seinfeld: I started the band in around 87-88 when I was
ready to express myself and find other guys who felt the pit the same
way I did.
2. How would you describe your music?
Seinfeld: Urban, tribal, introspective, hardcore, metal.
3. What are your biggest influences?
Sabbath, Carnivore, Bad Brains, Cromags, A.F. Judas Priest, Iron
Maiden, Minor Threat, Bad Religion, Sam And Dave, Rakim, Public Enemy
4. What influence do you think your band has in music and
Evan Seinfeld: Many say we are the
pioneers... Of rap metal... But, we just keep it real and do what
we do naturally... The genre they claim we started seems very contrived
5. What made you want to be in the band? And if you weren't
in the band what would you be doing now?
Evan Seinfeld: I think everyone in the world really
wants to be in a band... I think I would work with kids on some level,
and keep acting.
6. Are any band members in side projects?
If so what are they, and explain a little about them.
Evan Seinfeld: We all do our own things. All top secret at
7. How would you feel if a band took their
sound from yours and became very well known?
Seinfeld: Lots have... They can imitate... But never duplicate.
8. What current bands do you like or respect?
Evan Seinfeld: I dig Type-O Negative. Real musical genius.
Also, the new chilis,...
9. How many demos/albums do you
have? Tell me about them!!
Evan Seinfeld: Countless...
Haven't listened to half of them yet.
10. What demo/album
do you like the best?
Evan Seinfeld: Best demo...
Cromags, "Age of Quarrel."